The Festival is held under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Crimea, with the assistance of the Association of Film Education and Media Pedagogy of the Russian Federation, the Union of Cinematographers of Russia, the State Budget Educational Institution of Additional Education of the Republic of Crimea «Junior Academy of Sciences «Iskatel».
The purpose of the Festival is to promote the development of creative abilities, imagination, skills of non-standard thinking, creative self-realization of children, teenagers and young people by means of cinematography.
The objectives of the festival are:
- promoting the development of photo, audio and visual creativity of students;
- promoting the expansion of the number of photo, video, TV and media clubs and studios for children, teenagers and young people in order to organize their meaningful and creative leisure time;
- aesthetic, moral, ethical and patriotic education of teenagers and young people by means of media creativity;
- searching for talents among children, teenagers and young people in the field of audiovisual arts and promote their artistic development;
- formation of the media culture of children, teenagers and young people;
- improving the skills of using modern media and digital technologies in the process of creating media products;
- forming a creative platform for sharing experiences and gaining new knowledge and skills in the media sphere.
State-financed office of the Republic of Crimea «Crimean Centre for Films and Media»
295001, Russian Federation, Republic of Crimea, Simferopol, Krylova Str. 37
Phone / Fax: 8 (3652) 27-53-57
© 2020 - 2023 Festival "MAGIC SCREEN – 21ST CENTURY". All rights reserved.